[Update Notice: Black Ink has new content.]
And, because I’m bored I’m going to do that weird meme/music thing I’ve seen other people doing. Under the cut are my favourite lines/couple of lines from the first 20 songs on a random playlist shuffle (or at least, from the first 20 that have lyrics) . Can you name that tune?
1) Change your life/Change into a nine-year-old Hindu boy/Get rid of your wife
2) Dance me to your beauty with a burning violin
3) Distant thunder rumble/Rumble hungry like the Beast
4) Long goes the night/Longer the day
5) Time to get down to drinking/Tell the band to play the blues
6) Will your faith save me?/Will I find this place where I belong?
7) Sirens rising across the sky/Tears my heart out every time
8) But I could not hide my sorrow/When they laid her in the grave
9) I like to sleep until the crack of noon/Midnight howlin’ at the moon
10) I want to believe in myself once again/So I dream of a man whose hopes never end
11) I’m the worst fucking nightmare/That you’ve ever had
12) You gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking/Scream without raising your voice.
13) I dreamed about you, baby/It was just the other night/Most of you was naked/Ah but some of you was light.
14) Crazy hazy girl with purple hair/Sparkle in her eye like she just don’t care
15) Break the double personality/The dual control I used to see in me
16) You’ll hang the hearts black and dull as the night/We hanged your pass and start being as you in ecstasty
17) She has me/We twist the sun and sea
18) I’m all I want to be/A walking study/In demonology
19) God knows we’ve all got one/A favourite descent
20) And what about God and this Armageddon?/He’s all blissed out, man, up in Heaven