- delatbabel/elocryptfive: Automatically encrypt and decrypt Laravel 5 Eloquent values
Might be useful for work as well.
- Vue-Multiselect | A Vue.js library
I shall be wanting this, or something like it, later.
- Using Laravel’s Storage facade in Lumen
Handy guide to doing, well, exactly what it says on the tin.
- How I expose Laravel permissions in Vue.js – Sergi Tur Badenas – Medium
Useful – introduces a minor security loophole, but one that's easy to correct for on the back end.
- Keynote extractor
A quick and easy way to get web pages out of keynote presentations.
- InfyOm Laravel Generator : Laravel Scaffold, CRUD, API Generator
Suspect this will massive speed up a work job.
- Notes From An Emergency
Serious, thoughtful critique outlinging the current regulatory capture of the US government by the tech industry, and how it affects Europe, and what we might do.
- Fire Hazard: How We Work: Energy
A company I freelance for has a really good write up of a smart way of working in a small company. Worth remembering.
- JSON Feed: Announcing JSON Feed
This seems like quite a good idea.
- Send the grandmother to the library. – Mike Wallis – Medium
Absolutely mandatory reading on providing social services digitally.
- Sopamo/vue-online: A reactive offline indicator component for vue.js
This will be useful to me later on in a project.
- ‘The James Bond of Philanthropy’ Culminates Career with $7M Donation
What a fascinating and awesome sounding guy.
- Get your loved ones off Facebook. – Salim Virani
I've spent time in the last year agonising about whether or not to rejoin Facebook. Then I read this, and not only am I sure I've done the right thing, but seriously, folks, read this, and really think hard about whether or not you're OK with Facebook doing all this.