- Car Models List – 160+ makes, 5000+ automobile models | Car Database
The stuff I wind up needing a reference for…
- ★ Introducing laravel-websockets, an easy to use WebSocket server implemented in PHP – Freek Van der Herten’s blog on PHP and Laravel
It's a laravel link, it must be for work. And it is. But it's also for play…
- A progressive Web application with Vue JS, Webpack & Material Design [Part 1]
I need to do some weekend learning on this topic.
- Treat Games
- Are Pop Lyrics Getting More Repetitive?
I'm impressed by the technique used, the pop music science produced, and the design of this essay,
- Swoole – PHP asynchronous programming framework | Swoole
This looks like it could be really useful for work and a few personal projects.
- How AI Agents Cheat
This is brilliant. And disturbing. If we are all wiped out by an AI in the future, this is going to be why – not because an AI has applied a moral judgement to us, just because wiping us out represents the most efficient path to the goal we've programmed it with. Imagine, for example, an AI with the goal "prevent the largest possible number of humans from dying". An efficient path to this goal would be to entirely wipe out the human race. Sure, it kills billions, but it efficiently prevents a potentially infinite number of humans from dying.
- mattstauffer/Torch: Examples of using each Illuminate component in non-Laravel applications
Examples of using most of Laravel's components in non-Laravel applications.
- How to use Eloquent ORM migrations outside Laravel – siipo.la
New job, new round of bookmarking for tools I'll find useful in the medium term.
- Now That’s What I Call Music: How one compilation came to rule them all – BBC News
A history of the music compilation albums. Lots of interesting stuff in here. (In case you're curious: I owned NOW 3 and listened to it exhaustively. It was ace.
- A list of bookmarks, packages, tutorials, videos and other resources from the Laravel ecosystem
There's a bunch of stuff in here I want to review.