- zakhttp/Mongostead7: A bash script to install MongoDB on Laravel Homestead with php7
Getting mongo installed on Homestead.
- 19 Wikipedia Pages That’ll Send You Into A Week-Long Wikihole
When I have 19 weeks to spare, I will come back to this.
- After the flood | Projects | AtF Spark
Font-based sparkline charts. That is some widlly clever typographical shit right there.
- devjin0617/vue2-admin-lte: adminLTE to vuejs v2.x converting project
Looks like it might give me a leg up on, yes, you guessed it, a work thing.
- Dilution of whisky – the molecular perspective | Scientific Reports
The actual science behind what happens when you add a drop of water to your whisky. I followed very little of it, but I'm glad someone has done the research, and that they've found out what loads of whisky lover already knew.
- jenssegers/laravel-mongodb: A MongoDB based Eloquent model and Query builder for Laravel (Moloquent)
This blog has become a simple list of useful tech-stack stuff again, hasn't it?
- delatbabel/elocryptfive: Automatically encrypt and decrypt Laravel 5 Eloquent values
Might be useful for work as well.
- Vue-Multiselect | A Vue.js library
I shall be wanting this, or something like it, later.
- Using Laravel’s Storage facade in Lumen
Handy guide to doing, well, exactly what it says on the tin.
- How I expose Laravel permissions in Vue.js – Sergi Tur Badenas – Medium
Useful – introduces a minor security loophole, but one that's easy to correct for on the back end.
- Keynote extractor
A quick and easy way to get web pages out of keynote presentations.