Incomprehensible tech gibberish to most of you, laughably simple nonsense to others, I just need to dump this lot someplace, so I remember it if/when I need to do this again and/or when I come to make tweaks over the next few weeks.
- Postfix/Dovecot related confusion over having same domain in localdomain and in MySQL. Remember to set up so that localdomain is a domain you don’t need.
- Remember: /etc/pam.d/smtp
- When adding new domains, remember to add them to /etc/amavis/conf.d/05-domain_id, or SpamAssassin won’t run on them.
- Most of the useful SpamAssassin settings have been redefined at User level. This was on purpose. Don’t forget.
- You have self-signed the certs. When budget permits, replace them with something proper.
- TODO: Test PHP-IMAP, and look at Postfix for post-delivery filtering.
- Remember to check regularly for security updates.