1) “All of you of earth are idiots!”
2) “Maaartin! How are you?”
3) “I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze.”
4) “We are ruled by effete arseholes. It’s a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any fucking difference.”
5) –“Hello, Katarina. Make anyone cry today?”
–“Sadly no . . . but it’s only 4:30.”
Places I’d rather be:
3) New Orleans
4) New York
5) Ayers Rock
2) Leonardo Da Vinci, assuming you believe he was the Grand Master of the Priory of Sion
4) Martin Luther
5) Mad old uncle Aleister
1) Benjamin Franklin
2) Herbert Hoover
3) Abe Lincoln
4) Bill Clinton
5) Richard Nixon
Cool things in dreams:
Sorry, but the only dreams that stay with me are basically traumatic, so unless I pick five random things I might theoretically have creamt about, I can’t answer this one.
1) The view from Waterloo Bridge.
2) The view from North Bridge.
3) The view from Causeway cottages in Antrim (where I stayed for a week as a kid) down to the sea.
4) Looking out over the Mississippi during that storm is one that’s going to be with me the rest of my life.
5) Whereever I happen to have been that’s interesting recently
5 things I’d change about myself
1) I’d like to be thinner.
2) I’d like thicker hair.
3) I’d like to be able to network better.
4) I’d like to be less clumsy.
5) I’d like to play a better game of darts.