- A Manager’s FAQ
Absolutely superb stuff in here.
- BREXIT & Its Terrifying, Never-Discussed Consequences For Northern Ireland (with tweets) · shockproofbeats · Storify
All I can do is hope this person is wrong. I don't think the worst they fear will happen, but I also don't think this will help the peace process, *at all*.
- ink – inkle’s narrative scripting language
I think I might want to play with this.
- Google search spike suggests people don’t know why they Brexited | The Verge
This is worth reading, just for some of the turns of phrase. But other than that oh god oh god oh god oh god.
From Scarfolk Council, which is where I live now.
- BATSOWL – The British Batman of 1918
Properly fascinating bit of British pulp trivia here.
- ziadoz/awesome-php: A curated list of amazingly awesome PHP libraries, resources and shiny things.
This is exactly what it says, and will be useful to me.
- Russell Davies: Subtleties
This, this, a thousand times this. Dealing with people at a senior level who just don't get the web is frustrating, and honestly, I think if you're leading an organisation in the 21st Century, and you don't understand this stuff, then you are by definition, leading badly.
- Nerd Role Models: Captain America and Non-Toxic Masculinity – Paging Dr. NerdLove
Solid write up of what makes Cap exactly the kind of male hero Holywood should do more of, if we've got to have more of them.
- Step by Step Guide to Installing Socket.io and Broadcasting Events with Laravel 5.1
I appear to be an "all links incomprehensible to humans" phase right now, don't it?
- Introducing Activity++ – David Smith
Reminder to self to have a look at this later.